The Police report at last night’s community council meeting noted a spate of thefts from garden sheds, often at night – bikes are a particular target. Unusually, there was one case of robbery, where persons gained access through a window while the resident was still at home, and threatened violence. Thankfully this is very rare here in Kelvindale, but the police ask that we phone them on on 532 3879 if we see any suspicious behaviour – often they can intercept those who are tooled up for housebreaking before they actually break in.
The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21st March. 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
- New fares for First Bus passengers to start December 2018.
- From Police Scotland – a security reminder.
- Little Lifesavers Lanarkshire.
- HMICS Local Policing Questionnaire – Greater Glasgow Division.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive