The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
- ENCLOSED FOOTBALL PITCH, CLEVEDEN SECONDARY SCHOOL
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Author Archives: Kelvindale Community Council
On 9 April 2020, it was announced that an Independent Advisor Group (IAG) would be set up to review Police Scotland’s use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus, chaired by John Scott QC, the group reports directly to … Continue reading
Message from Assistant Chief Constable Steve Johnson Firstly, I want to say that our thoughts are with the family and friends of those caught up in the dreadful incident at the Park Inn Hotel, West George Street, Glasgow. Police responded … Continue reading
THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
Historically, there has been an agreement between the school and local residents that this pitch may be used outwith school hours by the local community. The hours that were agreed for permitted use were, in our opinion, very generous on … Continue reading
Please use the form below to comment if you feel that better access for pedestrians and cyclists is needed over the Dawsholm Railway Bridge. PLEASE NOTE. This is a public form produced by Glasgow City Council. https://glasgowspacesforpeople.commonplace.is/comments/5edb6fbb33f71e91afd3a273