OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 15th October, 2020 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Category Archives: News
KELVINDALE COMMUNITY COUNCIL. NOTICE OF AGM. Thursday 22 October 2015, 7.30pm Kelvindale Bowling Club 91a Baronald Drive. AGENDA. 1. Apologies for absence. 2. Minutes of last AGM 3. Chairperson’s report. 4. Treasurer’s report. 5. Appointment of Independent Examiner of Accounts. … Continue reading
The Scottish Parliament is looking for your opinions about double parking, parking at dropped kerbs, and parking on pavements. The Footway Parking and Double Parking (Scotland) Bill aims to make it illegal to park on pavements, or to park at … Continue reading
At this week’s KCC meeting ScotRail gave us a very comprehensive report on what’s happening during the closure of Queen Street station next year. The high level station will be closed between 20 March & 8 August. Many main line … Continue reading
Network Rail are holding a drop-in meeting in Kelvindale next Tuesday 11 August between 4-7pm at Kelvindale Bowling Club, 91a Baronald Drive. This is to give details of the disruption to the Queen Street – Anniesland line during electrification works … Continue reading
Ken Windsor was at the Network Rail drop in meeting on the 14th, and reports back: I have the new timetables, the print of which is far too small to scan in and send. I will put them up on … Continue reading
Scotrail may now have persuaded drivers to work on a Sunday, but there are more Sunday closures on the Kelvindale line coming anyway, as a result of major engineering works. There will be buses running instead on Sundays from 8 … Continue reading
The Sunday service to Kelvindale station is being replaced by a bus due to a shortage of drivers. Given the trouble we have hanging on to a bus service this is ironic, isn’t it? Details on the Scotrail website here.
Are cycling strategies like buses (other than the no.11)? You wait for ages, and then two come along at once … Anyway, Glasgow’s Strategic Plan for Cycling is now published and the city council is looking for your views and … Continue reading
Bob Doris MSP has sent us this letter about the Rail 2014 consultation (now closed), where he tells us that the Transport Minister Keith Brown has reassured him that there are no plans to close the Maryhill line. There remain some … Continue reading