A reminder that as of this week, Glasgow City Council will be issuing penalty notices to those caught driving in bus lanes who aren’t entitled to be there. So if you’re not driving a bus, riding a bike, or in a taxi, check the operating times of the bus lane before you cross the white line. Full details here.
The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 19 September 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
- New fares for First Bus passengers to start December 2018.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive