OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Category Archives: Uncategorized
To help us all keep safe in these uncertain Covid times, we hope that the following links offering advice and guidance will prove helpful to you and keep you up to date with latest key developments: Glasgow City Council is … Continue reading
We have had a couple of recent enquiries regarding how to object or complain about local planning applications. It appears that there is some confusion in this area as GCC seem to have sacrificed the age old tradition of using … Continue reading
On 9 April 2020, it was announced that an Independent Advisor Group (IAG) would be set up to review Police Scotland’s use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus, chaired by John Scott QC, the group reports directly to … Continue reading
Message from Assistant Chief Constable Steve Johnson Firstly, I want to say that our thoughts are with the family and friends of those caught up in the dreadful incident at the Park Inn Hotel, West George Street, Glasgow. Police responded … Continue reading
THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
Historically, there has been an agreement between the school and local residents that this pitch may be used outwith school hours by the local community. The hours that were agreed for permitted use were, in our opinion, very generous on … Continue reading