There’s been some concern about the fenced-off ground on the site of the old Gibson Hall on Dorchester Avenue. Councillor Martin Rhodes has taken this up with the Coal Authority who have confirmed that the shaft has been capped and made safe: it’s only the surface reinstatement that has been left incomplete. The Coal Authority are satisfied that the shaft has been adequately treated and is stable.
The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21st March. 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
- New fares for First Bus passengers to start December 2018.
- From Police Scotland – a security reminder.
- Little Lifesavers Lanarkshire.
- HMICS Local Policing Questionnaire – Greater Glasgow Division.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive