As if the Winchburgh tunnel isn’t enough, the high level of Queen Street station will be closed from 20 March to 8 August next year, with knock-on effects for our line to Kelvindale station. Expect to hear more about this from our MSP Patricia Ferguson in the coming months … and keep an eye on developments at this Facebook page.
The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21st February. 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
- New fares for First Bus passengers to start December 2018.
- From Police Scotland – a security reminder.
- Little Lifesavers Lanarkshire.
- HMICS Local Policing Questionnaire – Greater Glasgow Division.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive