The Coach House Trust is currently looking to recruit volunteers in a number of positions and they are also carrying out presentations in and around the communities that they work in. The rational behind these presentations is to inform people about the services provided, what they can provide and how they are able to assist groups with any future plans/ambitions they have for their area.
Examples of this assistance may include:-
- Applications for funding
- Open Space Environmental Improvements
- Setting up Community Gardens/Growing Spaces
- Sowing/growing training workshops
- Creating child friendly play areas/sensory gardens
- Market stall at one of their Open Days
- Access to Volunteering opportunities
The Coach House Trust has a wealth of experience in working with groups in all of the above and in 2015 they won the People Make Glasgow ‘Inspiring City Award’ for environmental work within communities.
For further information please visit their website –