You can do your Everyday Banking over the counter at any of our 11,500 Post Office’s across the UK.
It’s a free way to access your high street bank account for personal or business customers.
What can I do?
- Pay in cash and cheques
- Withdraw money
- Check your balance
Where and when can I do it?
- Any Post Office
- Whenever it’s open
- This includes evenings and Sundays (where available)
What do I need to access my account?
- Your card and PIN to withdraw money, check your balance and deposit cash
- Pay in cash using your card or pre-printed paying in slip
- Bring a pre-printed paying in slip to pay in cheques
- A branded envelope for your cheque deposit
For more information see – https://www.postoffice.co.uk/everydaybanking