Raising objections to Planning Notices.

We have had a couple of recent enquiries regarding how to object or complain about local planning applications. It appears that there is some confusion in this area as GCC seem to have sacrificed the age old tradition of using the phrase “object” and they now call this “comment.” From reading the page below on their site it appears that this is the correct procedure to raise any objections or concerns that you have. https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/makeacomment

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.