OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: consultation
Glasgow City Council is consulting on its strategy for how to develop Glasgow’s many open spaces, and you can contribute your opinions on this until 12 December. The basic principles are on some nifty postcards here: Summary Postcards (the actual … Continue reading
1) PROPERTY FACTORS (SCOTLAND) ACT 2011 – CONSULTATION ON DRAFT CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PROPERTY FACTORS See document at link below: Consultation Closing Date 16 December 2011 Property Factors Draft Code of Conduct During the consultation period the Scottish Government … Continue reading