OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: First Bus
This just in from First Glasgow: I can confirm that, since the meeting that took place in Kelvindale on 17 June, we’ve been in touch with SPT and have put forward a proposal that would result in the provision of … Continue reading
Here’s a link to the piece in today’s Evening Times about our public meeting on the bus service (or lack of it) in Kelvindale. Add to the comments under the story!
We’ve received this below from Bob Doris about the demise of no.11 bus. Meanwhile Patricia Ferguson MSP has confirmed that a representative of FirstBus will be at the meeting on Monday 17th. — Dear community councillor, As you may be … Continue reading