The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21 November 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: First Bus
This just in from First Glasgow: I can confirm that, since the meeting that took place in Kelvindale on 17 June, we’ve been in touch with SPT and have put forward a proposal that would result in the provision of … Continue reading
Here’s a link to the piece in today’s Evening Times about our public meeting on the bus service (or lack of it) in Kelvindale. Add to the comments under the story!
We’ve received this below from Bob Doris about the demise of no.11 bus. Meanwhile Patricia Ferguson MSP has confirmed that a representative of FirstBus will be at the meeting on Monday 17th. — Dear community councillor, As you may be … Continue reading