OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 19 November, 2020 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: bus
The Sunday service to Kelvindale station is being replaced by a bus due to a shortage of drivers. Given the trouble we have hanging on to a bus service this is ironic, isn’t it? Details on the Scotrail website here.
As you’ve probably noticed, the short-lived M11 bus is already no more, replaced by a service between Clydebank and Gartnavel Hospital via Kelvindale. Obviously, this means that the bus service from Kelvindale into the city centre is gone. Despite First … Continue reading
We’ve just heard from Alex Scott, Bus Services Manager at SPT, that the evening and Sunday bus services on the old no.11 route are to be restored from 29 September. Thanks to everyone who came to meetings and campaigned in … Continue reading
This just in from First Glasgow: I can confirm that, since the meeting that took place in Kelvindale on 17 June, we’ve been in touch with SPT and have put forward a proposal that would result in the provision of … Continue reading
Here’s a link to the piece in today’s Evening Times about our public meeting on the bus service (or lack of it) in Kelvindale. Add to the comments under the story!
We’ve received this below from Bob Doris about the demise of no.11 bus. Meanwhile Patricia Ferguson MSP has confirmed that a representative of FirstBus will be at the meeting on Monday 17th. — Dear community councillor, As you may be … Continue reading
Kelvindale Community Council and Patricia Ferguson MSP will be holding a public meeting on Monday 17 June at 7.30pm to discuss the changes to bus services in Kelvindale. Representatives from First Bus and SPT have been invited to answer the … Continue reading
this from Councillor John Letford – I have just spoken to First Group regarding their proposals for the no.11. Supposedly, this will be withdrawn and replaced with the no.44, which will apparently increase frequency to one every 20 mins (rather … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council with the SPT are replacing 270 bus shelters in the city between now and Spring 2012, including these in our area: Dorchester Avenue near Ripon Drive Cleveden Road before Baronald Gate Cleveden Road opposite Lancaster Crescent