OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 19 November, 2020 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: weymouth drive
We had a very busy community council meeting last night. As soon as we have more info and news about FirstBus and the no.11, and about the mineshaft in Weymouth Drive, I’ll post it here. -David
The Community Council has established a sub-committee with the intention of improving the playpark at Dorchester Avenue/Weymouth Drive. There is a money allocated to the refurbishment already and we have been awarded a further £5,000 from the area budget. We will also be … Continue reading