A number of Glasgow sports facilities will be closed for up to four months in preparation for the Commonwealth Games. As yet, the details are hazy (see this letter from the Chief Executive of Glasgow Life to councillor Martin Rhodes), so if you’re concerned about your sports facility disappearing for quite a long time, do write to Bridget McConnell too. Contact details are at the top of her letter …
The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 18th April. 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
- New fares for First Bus passengers to start December 2018.
- From Police Scotland – a security reminder.
- Little Lifesavers Lanarkshire.
- HMICS Local Policing Questionnaire – Greater Glasgow Division.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive