The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21 November 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: 2014
In true bureaucratic fashion, the cultural programme to go with the Commonwealth Games is split into two bits, with different names. Culture 2014 is the big Scotland-wide festival, and Festival 2014 is the Glasgow bit around the Games themselves. All … Continue reading
Host City Volunteers are the ‘meeters and greeters’ who will welcome the world to Glasgow during the Commonwealth Games. The Host City Volunteers are NOT Glasgow 2014 clyde-siders but will be based around the city near the cultural hubs and sporting … Continue reading
The Commonwealth Games baton route goes through our area on Monday 21 July, two days before the opening ceremony. Day 38 Monday 21/07/2014 Ward 10 – Anderston / City Ward 5 – Govan Ward 11 – Hillhead Ward 16 – … Continue reading
Glasgow Life have posted details of which sports facilities will be closed for the Commonwealth Games, and when – click here for the info. Douglas Anderson has found out that the ‘remainder of building’ dates for Scotstoun include the swimming … Continue reading
A number of Glasgow sports facilities will be closed for up to four months in preparation for the Commonwealth Games. As yet, the details are hazy (see this letter from the Chief Executive of Glasgow Life to councillor Martin Rhodes), … Continue reading
Here’s the latest newsletter about the preparations for and legacy of the Commonwealth Games in 2014. 2014 Update