The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: sport
Glasgow Sport in partnership with Hillhead Community Sports Hub are holding this cycling event at Hughenden on Saturday 18th April 2015, 1-4pm
Cleveden Community Club is now back in the swing of the 2014/2015 season. We meet as before at Cleveden Secondary School from 2-4pm. Dates up to Christmas are 2nd, 16th and 30th November. Annual membership is £12, with £1 payable by … Continue reading
this just in from Glasgow Life: Tollcross International Swimming Centre (ISC) is at 0141 276 8200 As part of a Regional Training Week for Swimming Teachers, we have a number of free lessons available for children from 18mths upwards. If … Continue reading
Glasgow Life have posted details of which sports facilities will be closed for the Commonwealth Games, and when – click here for the info. Douglas Anderson has found out that the ‘remainder of building’ dates for Scotstoun include the swimming … Continue reading
A number of Glasgow sports facilities will be closed for up to four months in preparation for the Commonwealth Games. As yet, the details are hazy (see this letter from the Chief Executive of Glasgow Life to councillor Martin Rhodes), … Continue reading
Details of Partick Thistle Community Trust’s Easter coaching here.