The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE USING THE TRAIN FROM KELVINDALE STATION TO GET TO WORK – FROM 23rd MARCH, 2020.
- Important information about the current health crisis and how it affects our community.
- New Parking restriction notices in the West End.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: Cleveden
Cleveden Community Club is now back in the swing of the 2014/2015 season. We meet as before at Cleveden Secondary School from 2-4pm. Dates up to Christmas are 2nd, 16th and 30th November. Annual membership is £12, with £1 payable by … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council with the SPT are replacing 270 bus shelters in the city between now and Spring 2012, including these in our area: Dorchester Avenue near Ripon Drive Cleveden Road before Baronald Gate Cleveden Road opposite Lancaster Crescent