The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Glasgow City Council dumps to re-open but with many restrictions and police on site – please read this in full to avoid a wasted journey.
- Latest news about the M4 bus.
- Universal Credit.
- Bus services during the current crisis.
- Persimmon Community Champions
- Building Futures – a £1 million scheme to support children’s health, sport and education & arts.
- The NCSC and Cyber Aware’s cyber security advice to protect you and your family.
- Scottish Government funding
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: Cleveden
Cleveden Community Club is now back in the swing of the 2014/2015 season. We meet as before at Cleveden Secondary School from 2-4pm. Dates up to Christmas are 2nd, 16th and 30th November. Annual membership is £12, with £1 payable by … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council with the SPT are replacing 270 bus shelters in the city between now and Spring 2012, including these in our area: Dorchester Avenue near Ripon Drive Cleveden Road before Baronald Gate Cleveden Road opposite Lancaster Crescent