OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: Cleveden
Cleveden Community Club is now back in the swing of the 2014/2015 season. We meet as before at Cleveden Secondary School from 2-4pm. Dates up to Christmas are 2nd, 16th and 30th November. Annual membership is £12, with £1 payable by … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council with the SPT are replacing 270 bus shelters in the city between now and Spring 2012, including these in our area: Dorchester Avenue near Ripon Drive Cleveden Road before Baronald Gate Cleveden Road opposite Lancaster Crescent