The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: Cleveden
Cleveden Community Club is now back in the swing of the 2014/2015 season. We meet as before at Cleveden Secondary School from 2-4pm. Dates up to Christmas are 2nd, 16th and 30th November. Annual membership is £12, with £1 payable by … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council with the SPT are replacing 270 bus shelters in the city between now and Spring 2012, including these in our area: Dorchester Avenue near Ripon Drive Cleveden Road before Baronald Gate Cleveden Road opposite Lancaster Crescent