The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Glasgow City Council dumps to re-open but with many restrictions and police on site – please read this in full to avoid a wasted journey.
- Latest news about the M4 bus.
- Universal Credit.
- Bus services during the current crisis.
- Persimmon Community Champions
- Building Futures – a £1 million scheme to support children’s health, sport and education & arts.
- The NCSC and Cyber Aware’s cyber security advice to protect you and your family.
- Scottish Government funding
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: cycling
Are cycling strategies like buses (other than the no.11)? You wait for ages, and then two come along at once … Anyway, Glasgow’s Strategic Plan for Cycling is now published and the city council is looking for your views and … Continue reading
Glasgow Sport in partnership with Hillhead Community Sports Hub are holding this cycling event at Hughenden on Saturday 18th April 2015, 1-4pm
Glasgow City Council is proposing a new set of rules for its parks, and the consultation period is now open. The draft rules are here, and you can send your comments on them to email@example.com by Friday 14 February. Many have … Continue reading