The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: gritting
The City Council has published its winter maintenance plan here, and here’s also the full version complete with lots of pictures of Glasgow’s gritters and snowploughs.
this from Councillor Martin Rhodes: Last winter, for the first time, Land and Environmental Services (LES) and Glasgow Community Safety Services (GCSS) undertook a snow warden pilot. GCSS recruited volunteer snow wardens from their established Neighbourhood Improvement Volunteer network and … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered how Glasgow City Council works out what to grit when, all the answers are here (opens PDF).