OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: maintenance
The City Council has published its winter maintenance plan here, and here’s also the full version complete with lots of pictures of Glasgow’s gritters and snowploughs.
from Land and Environment Services: Following the successful pilot partnership with GRA, the Assisted House Garden Maintenance Service will continue to be provided free of charge for those residents who are eligible. To be eligible, residents must: be a Glasgow … Continue reading
UPDATE 2 December from David Russell, Roads Manager at LES via John Letford: Following the last flooding event at this location, an extensive investigation was undertaken to ascertain the cause of the flooding. Previously, the cause was thought to be … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered how Glasgow City Council works out what to grit when, all the answers are here (opens PDF).