The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE USING THE TRAIN FROM KELVINDALE STATION TO GET TO WORK – FROM 23rd MARCH, 2020.
- Important information about the current health crisis and how it affects our community.
- New Parking restriction notices in the West End.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: maintenance
The City Council has published its winter maintenance plan here, and here’s also the full version complete with lots of pictures of Glasgow’s gritters and snowploughs.
from Land and Environment Services: Following the successful pilot partnership with GRA, the Assisted House Garden Maintenance Service will continue to be provided free of charge for those residents who are eligible. To be eligible, residents must: be a Glasgow … Continue reading
UPDATE 2 December from David Russell, Roads Manager at LES via John Letford: Following the last flooding event at this location, an extensive investigation was undertaken to ascertain the cause of the flooding. Previously, the cause was thought to be … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered how Glasgow City Council works out what to grit when, all the answers are here (opens PDF).