The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21 November 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: grit
Glasgow’s Winter Maintenance Plan for 2015-16 is now published and available here (link to GCC website), and here (PDF). There’s an impressive collection of contact phone numbers on Page 17, but the main point of contact for enquiries should be … Continue reading
This update is from George Gillespie at LES (Land & Environmental Services) via Cllr John Letford: You can also get live info on which roads have already been gritted here (it’s quite nifty). A Winter Gritting Action Plan has been … Continue reading
The City Council has published its winter maintenance plan here, and here’s also the full version complete with lots of pictures of Glasgow’s gritters and snowploughs.
Kelvindale seems to suffer from a rather arbitrary council rule that you can’t have grit bins closer than 200m to one another. Given the number of steep hills and tight corners in Kelvindale this makes for some pretty dangerous conditions … Continue reading
this from Councillor Martin Rhodes: Last winter, for the first time, Land and Environmental Services (LES) and Glasgow Community Safety Services (GCSS) undertook a snow warden pilot. GCSS recruited volunteer snow wardens from their established Neighbourhood Improvement Volunteer network and … Continue reading