OUR NEXT ZOOM MEETING
Thursday 21 January, 2021 at 7.30pm
Let us know if you’d like to come along by emailing us at email@example.com
Find recent posts here.
- Support through Covid-19
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- THE transport authority that runs Glasgow’s Subway has warned it is facing a shortfall of up to £20million caused by heavy passenger losses during the pandemic lockdown.
- The biggest supermarket chains across the country have updated their rules on whether or not face masks should be worn in store.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: LES
This update is from George Gillespie at LES (Land & Environmental Services) via Cllr John Letford: You can also get live info on which roads have already been gritted here (it’s quite nifty). A Winter Gritting Action Plan has been … Continue reading
Does anyone have good experience with a wheelie bin cleaning company that covers Kelvindale? If so, let us know in the comments below … thanks!