The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Raising objections to Planning Notices.
- Police Scotland’s review on the use of new temporary police powers to tackle coronavirus
- Police Scotland – Message to Communities.
- Work to Create Spaces for People around George Square Starting Soon
- Police team up to guard Dawsholm Park in response to spate of crimes
- All Nicola Sturgeon’s new dates for reopening Scotland after today’s big announcement
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: parking
The Scottish Parliament is looking for your opinions about double parking, parking at dropped kerbs, and parking on pavements. The Footway Parking and Double Parking (Scotland) Bill aims to make it illegal to park on pavements, or to park at … Continue reading
There have been a number of car break-ins recently. Report any suspicious activity to the police on 101 and this will get more police into our area: their current strategy is to flood target areas with officers. If you’re unlucky … Continue reading