The next Council Meeting is –
THE MEETING PLANNED FOR Thursday 19th March, 2020. HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Find recent posts here.
- Glasgow City Council dumps to re-open but with many restrictions and police on site – please read this in full to avoid a wasted journey.
- Latest news about the M4 bus.
- Universal Credit.
- Bus services during the current crisis.
- Persimmon Community Champions
- Building Futures – a £1 million scheme to support children’s health, sport and education & arts.
- The NCSC and Cyber Aware’s cyber security advice to protect you and your family.
- Scottish Government funding
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: parking
The Scottish Parliament is looking for your opinions about double parking, parking at dropped kerbs, and parking on pavements. The Footway Parking and Double Parking (Scotland) Bill aims to make it illegal to park on pavements, or to park at … Continue reading
There have been a number of car break-ins recently. Report any suspicious activity to the police on 101 and this will get more police into our area: their current strategy is to flood target areas with officers. If you’re unlucky … Continue reading