The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21 November 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: planning
An application has been made to the City Council for renewal of the planning permission to build 15 flats, scout hall, 10 lock-up garages, associated access road, parking and landscaping in Ripon Drive. The application is on the council website … Continue reading
Kelvinside Academy have notified us that they will soon be submitting a planning application to build a Pre-5 nursery at Balgray playing fields. Detailed plans are not available yet, but they have shared with us this site plan. Expect more … Continue reading