The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 20th February , 2020.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- New Parking restriction notices in the West End.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: planning
An application has been made to the City Council for renewal of the planning permission to build 15 flats, scout hall, 10 lock-up garages, associated access road, parking and landscaping in Ripon Drive. The application is on the council website … Continue reading
Kelvinside Academy have notified us that they will soon be submitting a planning application to build a Pre-5 nursery at Balgray playing fields. Detailed plans are not available yet, but they have shared with us this site plan. Expect more … Continue reading