The next Council Meeting is –
Thursday 21 November 2019.
Kelvindale Bowling Club
91a Baronald Drive.
Find recent posts here.
- Discarded syringes.
- Bellshaugh Road, Closure and No Waiting and No Loading Restrictions, 19 August 2019 until 28 February 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Funding available for certain Community Projects through the Glasgow City Council Area Partnership.
- A sad loss for our Community.
- Changes within the Private Renting sector.
- EVERYDAY BANKING – A great new service from THE POST OFFICE.
- Give Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde your views on the future of health and social care services in Glasgow
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER …... by clicking HERE
click on the tags for more info
- bogus callers
- coal authority
- Commonwealth Games
- dog fouling
- First Bus
- Great Western Road
- Kelvinside Academy
- open spaces
- over 60s
- playing fields
- st john's renfield
- weymouth drive
Tag Archives: station
The Sunday service to Kelvindale station is being replaced by a bus due to a shortage of drivers. Given the trouble we have hanging on to a bus service this is ironic, isn’t it? Details on the Scotrail website here.
Now that Kelvindale station is to be in use 7 days a week from 18 May, The Friends of the Maryhill Line are having their first meeting on Tuesday 13 May at 7pm at Ledgowan Tenants Hall, Ledgowan Place G20 … Continue reading
4 November This message from Bob Doris MSP: Dear all, I wanted to write to you following recent speculation in the media over the Maryhill train line. I would be grateful if you would distribute this information to the Community … Continue reading
Bob Doris MSP has sent us this letter about the Rail 2014 consultation (now closed), where he tells us that the Transport Minister Keith Brown has reassured him that there are no plans to close the Maryhill line. There remain some … Continue reading